Code: D 25
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Anklet Comfeel is a next generation product, to provide mild compression, warmth and support to the ankle joint. It is used to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis or injury. Woven in 3 dimensions it conforms to the complex anatomy of the anklet with exactness.
- Closed heel
- Anatomic shape
- Four way stretch
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
- Light weight enhances compliance. Bilateral symmetry allows it to be used for either ankle. Neoprene sleeves provide good cushioning and reduce pressure of gripping straps. One size fits all .
- Molded splint with perfect anatomy provide effective immobilization and has pleasing aesthetics. Sleek design allows it to be used inside the shoe.
- Unconventional, swollen or distorted ankles can be accommodated in the large enough room for ankle so that there are no compression hot spots on the ankle. It enhances comfort to injured ankle, reduces chances of sports related injuries in recurrent ankle problems and quicker healing after injuries.
- Unique figure of eight strapping has an effective gripping around the ankle and can effectively control inversion & eversion movement of ankle.
- Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad provides optimal compression and pressure. Good cushioning enhances patient comfort.
- Ideal for: mild support for weak or unstable ankles due to Muscular Atrophy, Repetitive Stress Injury or Diabetes. Also a supportive aid for sprains or strains.
- Provides warmth and compression to the ankle joint
- Give essential stability to injured ankles
- Allows fair range of motion of the ankle and connective tissue
- Usable for daily wear even with shoes