Ankle Supports are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the ankle joint, to allay pain and inflammation generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports etc.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made with two layers of elastic fabric.
- Hypoallergenic material.
- Of uniform compression.
USES AND APPLICATIONS:
- Provides mild support and immobilization of the weak ankle.
- Provides heat and compression to the ankle with inflamed joint.
- Psychological support for geriatric patients.
- Recommended for ankle arthritis conditions.
- Post-surgical care